Maurice Dahan and his team of creative talent collaborate with a long-standing list of international clients to develop and execute longterm brand growth strategies. Maurice has extensive experience defining and building brands, and as a full spectrum resource is able to conceptualize and produce consistent communications across virtually every platform. By actively managing each fact of a brand’s growth and development Maurice helps clients anticipate and successfully navigate ever changing global trends, shifting markets and consumer tastes. Maurice his brand building expertise spans the fields of lifestyle and fashion. These include breakthrough print and television advertising campaigns, magazine design, book design, photography, corporate identity, repositioning programs, marketing campaigns, websites, web shops, corporate identity’s, showrooms and shop designs among others.
1. What was your very first job?
My first job was handing out flyers for my father’s wine business
2. Please describe, in your own words, what your job is and what work it entails.
I am working for my own company MAVODI, an agency that creates innovative solutions. We are the creative partner for strategy concept design film photography and digital design for our clients, using the latest technologies such as Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence. In collaboration, we create solutions for our clients that contribute to brand awareness. We know better than anyone the power of technology to create an experience. We achieve this with our clients, collaborating and winning together as creative innovation partners. This is why we already offer tomorrow's solutions today. mauricedahan.commavodi.nlblacklabel.amsterdamarthub.nl
3. How did you discover that the creative world was right for you? Was there a time in your life that you credit to this discovery? Was there a train of events that brought you where you are today?
It was naturally, it just became real never thought about it and at the end its passion focus change.
4. In your constantly growing and expanding industry, how do you find inspiration to keep your work fresh, innovative and relevant?
My Inspiration is my family, friends, art and traveling.
5. If you had to pick one piece of work or project that you are most proud of, more for the creative work and innovation rather than its recognition or industry "success," what would it be?
The virtual showroom.
6. Which creative disciplines do you commission most, and are most interested in seeing more of and why? Which of these disciplines are you most interested in seeing at CONNECTIONS? (ie photo, film, production, social, experiential, vr, cgi, animation etc)