Over the course of my career as an international marketing and communication expert, I have been able to accumulate thorough professional expertise in this area. Strategic brand management and the planning and creation of global fashion & lifestyle campaigns have formed an integral component of my career. The development of relevant, multichannel-capable brand, PR and content stories are also part of my everyday work, as is managing partnerships and coordinating activities with international photographic and video production companies. In recent years I have continuously extended my communication skills through my involvement in POS and retail projects. Customer-centricity underpins all of my work and operations. A passion for international premium & luxury brands and products has sustained my inspiration.
1. What was your very first job? What does it feel like to look back at it now?
To coordinate and maintain the first website for HUGO BOSS. It’s quite fun to see how we managed the online presentation without any kind of CMS.
2. Please describe, in your own words, what your current job is and what work it entails.
Coordinating of all major seasonal campaigns including concept, production, content creation and storytelling.
3. How did you discover that the creative world is right for you? Was there a time in your life that you credit to this discovery? Which train of events did bring you to where you are today?
I’m very interested in fashion, art, photography and music. The combination of all these aspects and creativeness to create premium and lifestyle campaigns makes it so unique. Whenever I have the chance to work with great talents and creative personalities. The changes and demands that digitization leads us every day to re-think our creation.
4. In your constantly growing and expanding industry, how and where do you usually find inspiration to keep your work fresh, innovative and relevant?
Researching, meetings, travelling and organization of creative sessions. But especially working with great partners which always inspires me.
5. If you had to pick one piece of work or project that you are most proud of, especially for the creative work and innovation it required rather than its recognition or industry success, what would it be?
It was the first fashion show streamed live in 3D from Beijing. Followed by the campaign called “Shanghai Affairs”. Benchmark at the time.